I think about myself as a pretty happy, easygoing and spontaneous guy. I love to travel and probably wouldn’t change this ever. But also sometimes I’d like to introduce myself to my couch and watch The Office, as a relax and a “chillax” day. I really appreciate life simplicity and I’m not considering myself as a materialistic person, as a fact, I’m trying to follow minimalistic life style (in a good way though).
My passion for shooting came to me 5 years ago, when I started as a wedding videographer and then switched to photography as I understood how creative and flexible photography could be. I shoot mostly journalistic style, prefer natural light and things the way they are, but also love to spice it up with some non traditional stuff.
I’m based in Los Angeles where I moved recently, but I'm ready to go anywhere you want me.
Can we meet in person and talk out all the details?
- Hell yes, I do recommend this, so we know each other better, I want to make sure we feel comfortable and I’m exactly your person you’re looking for.
Are you helping with our day of timeline?
- I do. I have suggestions on how long things take and help to understand your timeline better.
Do you edit pictures?
- I edit all the pictures delivered to you.
How will we get our pictures?
- You’ll get a link for your gallery, so you have an access to your pictures any time, download and share your gallery with friends and siblings! Dang! So convenient!
Can we print pictures?
- Yes, all the pictures have high resolution, you’ll get all the printing rights, so you can print them anywhere. If you need any suggestions on printing companies – I’ll help you out with this;).
How long does it take to get our pictures after wedding?
- I don’t like keeping you hanging, so you’ll get them in a month (plus you’ll get a sneak peak the same day).
Do you travel?
- Heck ya, i'd love to come anywhere you want me. Let's grab a coffee/beer (beer/coffee) and talk.
If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to ask me and I’ll get back to you ASAP.