I think about myself as a pretty happy, easygoing and spontaneous guy. I love to travel and probably wouldn’t change this ever. But also sometimes I’d like to introduce myself to my couch and watch The Office, as a relax and a “chillax” day. I really appreciate life simplicity and I’m not considering myself as a materialistic person, as a fact, I’m trying to follow minimalistic life style (in a good way though).
My passion for shooting came to me 5 years ago, when I started as a wedding videographer and then switched to photography as I understood how creative and flexible photography could be.
I’m based in Seattle where I moved less than a half year ago but I'm ready to go anywhere you want me.
Can we meet in person and talk out all the details?
- Hell yes, I do recommend this, so we know each other better, I want to make sure we feel comfortable and I’m exactly your person you’re looking for.
Are you helping with our day of timeline?
- I do. I have suggestions on how long things take and help to understand your timeline better.
Do you edit pictures?
- I edit all the pictures delivered to you.
How will we get our pictures?
- You’ll get a link for your gallery, so you have an access to your pictures any time, download and share your gallery with friends and siblings! Dang! So convenient!
Can we print pictures?
- Yes, all the pictures have high resolution, you’ll get all the printing rights, so you can print them anywhere. If you need any suggestions on printing companies – I’ll help you out with this;).
How long does it take to get our pictures after wedding?
- I don’t like keeping you hanging, so you’ll get them in a month (plus you’ll get a sneak peak the same day).
Do you travel?
- Heck ya, i'd love to come anywhere you want me. Let's grab a coffee/beer (beer/coffee) and talk.
If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to ask me and I’ll get back to you ASAP.